The “Arlo Camera not Recording” is common. People usually face this issue due to the misconfiguration of the Arlo camera with base station and router. There can be a number of reasons due to which recording could be stopped. Here we must opt for professional help because we may lose all recorded videos.
How to Fix Arlo Camera not Recording Issues
There are several hit and trial methods that we can try because opting for professional help. But I always recommend professional help as it saves time and chance of data loss. Anyway, I am going to share some different steps for my tech-savvy friends to give it a try yourself. Please follow all the steps as given. Try all the methods. Shared steps will only work for Arlo cameras if you have the same issue with any other security camera than you can contact the technical team. This +1-844-456-4180 is the technical team’s Toll-Free phone number. They will try to fix this issue over the call.
First Method: Unplug and Plug-In
Usually, Arlo has reliable security camera’s, they don’t fade out so easy. You should give it a try by unplugging all the cables and plugging it back. Restart the whole system and check if it works now. Most of the time simple unplugged ethernet cable can lead to such type of issues.
Second Method: Reset your Router
Please note that if you are going to reset your router then some settings get back to default like;
- Router username and password
- Internet Service Provider username and password
- Wi-Fi (SSID) username and password
- Port forwards
- Firewall settings
Steps to Reset your Netgear router
note: make sure the router is plugged into an electrical power source and turned on before following the router reset steps
- Find the reset button, usually at the backside of the router
- Press and hold for exact 10 seconds
- If the lights on the router become solid or start blinking that means router reset is completed.
- Now re-configure the settings like Wi-Fi username and password by logging into your router using admin username and password printed on the backside of the router.
If you are still husting with this issue, directly contact the technical team at +1-844-456-4180 to get this issue resolved.
Third Method: Update Netgear Router’s Firmware
Firmware is the pre-installed software or we can say a set of protocols according to which router performs. If your router’s firmware is outed than it may lead to less optimum performance of connected devices like Arlo camera etc. If you want to check and update your router’s current firmware version than checking out this article, where I have shared easy steps to update the firmware of your router.
Above given are all the possible methods we can try to fix the Arlo camera recording issue if you still facing this, please contact the technical team for L4 support.
- Arlo App for PC
- Netgear Genie for Mac
- Netgear Nighthawk App
- Arlo Camera Battery Life
- Linksys Extender Setup re6400
- TP-Link AC1750 Firmware Update
- Unable to Contact Arlo Support Number
- Orbi Not Working? | Issue Fixed
- TP-Link Firmware Update | Upgrade
- Arlo Login | How to & Steps
- Roku Customer Support | Contact Now
- Roku Stick Overheating | Issue Fixed